We are pleased to invite you and one guest to the S-STEM Open House at California State University,San Bernardino on Saturday, March 25th, 2017. At the Open House you and your guest will have an opportunity to learn about the S-STEM Scholar program, meet Dr. Kimberley Cousins, Dr. Francisca Beer, Dr. David Maynard (College of Natural Sciences - Dean's Fellow), S-STEM Mentors, and current S-STEM Scholars. Refreshment will be served.
Date and Time: Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10:00 AM to 1:40 PM
Agenda: The Agenda of S-STEM Open House
Location: Obershaw Dining Hall, California State University, San Bernardino
Complimentary Parking Permit
Complimentary parking permits are available for all individuals who RSVP'd for the S-STEM Open House. A coupon code and instructions on how to obtain the permit upon arriving at CSUSB, Permit Dispenser Coupon Code Guide, will be sent directly to your email. Basic instructions can be found below:
- Locate 1 of the 13 parking permit dispensers on campus.
- Select the “Invited Guest” option on the permit dispenser.
- Enter Coupon Code on the key pad and press “D”.
- Retrieve permit from the bottom slot. Be sure to reach up into the slot for the permit.
- Park your vehicle in Parking Lot “D” – the nearest parking lot to CO building, the event venue.